Canon EF 24-70mm f/2.8 L USM Lens Kit
This Canon 24-70mm f/2.8 replaces the previous high quality L-series 28-70mm f/2.8 lens, with a lens of even greater caliber. The range has been extended to cover an ultra-wide angle of 24mm, which makes it ideal for digital as well as film shooters, and the optics are even better than before with two Aspherical elements and a totally new UD glass element. It's now sealed and gasketed against dust and moisture, and a new processing unit makes the AF faster than ever.
- Two Aspherical Elements
- A lens design incorporating elements ground so the curve of the surface does not describe an arc of a circle. Especially useful in reducing distortion in wide angle lenses.
- UD Element
- UD glass is one of the new technologies to open new possibilities to develop the zoom lenses with low weight and high optical performance. UD elements make it possible to correct chromatic aberrations whilst maintaining low weight.
- High-speed AF
- Optimized lens coatings
- Highly resistant to dust and water droplets
- Minimum focusing distance of 0.38m at all focal lengths
- Front of lens does not rotate during focusing
- Manual focus is possible in AF mode
- Only lead-free glass is used
|Sensor Size||Full Frame|