Miller Compass 25 100mm Bowl 2-Stage Tripod Kit
The Compass 25 Fluid Head (1038) is compatible with HDV, DVCAM, XDCAM, and P2HD cameras and has a selectable counterbalance system with support for payloads from 4 to 14 kg (8.8 - 30.8 lbs). With 5 selectable fluid pan and tilt drag positions, the fluid head offers a 360° pan with a tilt range of +90° to -75°.
In addition to the 70mm camera-sliding platform and a quick release Euro standard plate, the Compass 25 Fluid Head has a caliper disc braking system for effective pan/tilt locks. The fluid head also features an illuminated bubble level, 100mm ball leveling, and a replaceable tilt end rosette.
- For HDV / DVCAM / XDCAM / P2HD Cameras
- Selectable Counterbalance System
- Versatile PT Head / Payload - 4-14 kg
- Extended 2-stage Alloy Tripod
- Rugged Field Use / 100mm Bowl Leveling
- Ground Spreader / 615mm Extended Length
- Telescoping Arms/Fast Setup & Pull Down
- Telescopic Pan Handle / 200mm Extension
- Ergonomic & Padded Shoulder Strap
- Softcase with Head-end Cradle