T-stop range is 2.9-32, Consistent 110mm front diameter, Standard PL mount, T stops and calibrated foot markings, 43mm, pitch 0.75 filter tray at back of the lens.
- RPPs are RED-centric, which means that the light path is optimized for maximum resolution and consistent illumination, with minimum breathing for the Mysterium sensor family.
- T-stop range is 1.8-22.
- Image diagonal- > 32mm.
- Extra low dispersion (ELD), Super Low Dispersion (SLD) and anomalous dispersion glass for maximum chromatic aberration correction.
- Center resolution is greater than 100 (lines/mm). Edge (5K) is greater than 63 (lines/mm).
- Close focus from lens front (from sensor) is:
- High relative illumination from center to edge of field (5K).
- Uniform Spectral correction to accommodate any light source.
- Internal Focus and Unit Focus designs.
- Consistent 110mm front diameter.
- RPPs will work with film cameras
|Sensor Size||Full Frame|
|Sensor Size||Super 35|